Sunday, September 4, 2011

Notre Dame Football

I was sure Tommy Rees would start because of the way he played last year, but as we know Brian Kelly had his reasons for starting Dayne Crist: mental toughness (but is he alert?), maturing as a player and leader (but does he win?), and he has a stronger arm (but he gets injured).  Notice how Brian Kelly didn't mention winning?

Listen up, Notre Dame Administration, here are couple things I'd do to fix your embarrassing football program:  I would start recruiting second and third tier high school kids.  Forget the ones who feel entitled to play at so-called "important" football schools-- because my feeling is that those second and third tier kids would play to win-- no matter what.   I'd also recruit the players from interhall football.  You'd get an excellent team.; they'd want to win, and they'd be smart.  You can't afford to laugh at my suggestions because the football program is too embarrassing.  There's a big problem.   Fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment